Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When Does The Shield Ace Hero Come Out? (Vanguard)

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
edited December 15, 2017 in General Chat
I believe he is known as the Vanguard? Sometimes as Iwatani Naofumi? Most known as Shield Demon or Shield hero. = w=

He uses a big shield with some pretty awesome shield skills and etc and focuses mostly on the HP Stat, Defense stat, and STR stat for everything?

Maybe you have heard of him? = w=

latest?cb=20141128163113

Newest member of the Ace Heroes~ O 3O
Argen
  1. Do you want to be Vanguard?6 votes
    1. Hell yeah! BECOME UNKILLABLE TANK TO STEAM ROLL ELVES IN EVG & TROLL REFORGE NOOBS!
       67% (4 votes)
    2. NAW DPS FOR LYFE! I LOVE MAH REFORGES!
       33% (2 votes)

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    idk

the game was something like killing enemy before enemy kill you

nowadays is killing enemy before they "notice" you
    so i see no point of it except for taunt ability which is exclusive for giant
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited December 15, 2017
    Nope. Shield Hero's Iwatani Naofumi just annoys me a bit too much, even in comparison to the Aces or Altam.
  • ArgenArgen
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Yes. Yes I have. And he is awesome.
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    AS long as the other Aces work with him and not against him.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I would welcome the concept of proper tanking and healing mechanics in this game with open arms. The "kill before they notice you" mechanics of the game that someone mentioned have become a bit dull.