Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Do Hidden Skills Benefit from All day potions?

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
in Help
I know they stack with all day potions and they stack with events and rebirthed Talent but to they stack with the other pots? Like I want to rank the last ranks of Chain-Counter punch, so if I used al all day fighter pot, will the skill get more bonus also?

Comments

• DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    If they count as a Talent, then they should benefit from the pot, yes.

The easiest way to verify would be to rebirth as the Fighter Talent and see if the skill either says (Talent Bonus x2) or you see that you get double skill training EXP when using it.