Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Twilight Knight Story

SnowygirlSnowygirl
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Feedback and Suggestions
Ok So i know from your November Stream i know about the Return to Light for those who wish to be Paladins again, However what if there are those who want Both? There's an idea AM i right? My Premise or thought Process for this idea comes from the Saying.

"Without Light Nor Dark, there can never be True Balance."

Now I forgot who said that saying, However I live by it daily. I think For those who want to Choose Neither Light nor Dark should get a 3rd choice. The Twilight Knight. Now they would have both Skills And since you guys Recently had the Twilight Event I thought it would be a good idea to Bring this idea to Light.
A Rather simple Idea, However to get it you must have Completed G2 and 3 up to the point where your collecting the Armor, as you collect the Armor you can Switch out The parts you want To become your own Style of Twilight Knight. And it can be cosmetic only after you R1 it No sooner because that wouldn't be fair you know? Now there would need to be new Skills wouldn't there? I have those Ironically covered as well (totally not Expected right? I kid with you)

As for the New Skills.
Awakening of Twilight It would Grant both Powers of Light and Darkness
The Twilight Knight would be a Dual Wielder 1 sword Representing both Sides 1 of Light and 1 of Darkness. that would be 2 as 1 your swords would glow Respectively
There is also a Twilight Aura that would make you Unnoticeable by foes till you Strike.
The Eye of Twilight Grants you to see the Tricks of Foes (handy in particular in Iria's dungeons)
this next one can only be used at R5 and up. The Dawn. Much like Final Hit however once finished it will Deplete your timer entirely (Use it very Sparingly)
the rest would be a mix of Pally and DK.

Now as for Armor I have a Few options that i would like to see.
The Full one is both types
there is also The Wandering type where the Helm is not on you and Armor is Sparse. However your Defense is still Solid
Then my Fav Type which a lot would probably like or not. The Indifferent Type, This one again no Helm however this one has a Design close to the Avrish Armor for Mobility and stylish looks, But it has 1 major Difference. That being arms only the Shoulders have armor the rest has plates dotting in different places.

This is my idea of a Grand New Look at G2 and G3 it would be a Separate Side Generation but a grand one in my opinion all the same. What do you think?