Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Queue Items

LadameLadame
Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
edited January 13, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Currently, when using queue items you can only make 20 at a time. There should not be a limit!
Some of the naughtier Mabinogi players get to queue as many items as they have space for in the crafting windows, so I think this should just become a feature. If I want to make 100 training bullets, I should be able to do just that! (And come back in like an hour. ^^)

Just for completion/details sake, here is a list of life skills that would hopefully be affected:
  • Hillwen Engineering
  • Magic Craft
  • Potion Making
  • Carpentry
  • Handicraft
  • Weaving
Let me know if I've missed any!

IGN: Ladame
Server: Alexina
I always forget my IGN and Server! <_<
Sherri
  1. Should they uncap the amount of items you can craft at once in the crafting window queue?16 votes
    1. Yes, I need to afk while I make hundreds of items for training!
       88% (14 votes)
    2. No, it is fine as is.
       13% (2 votes)