Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lily's Magic Knight Officer Suit (F) ▼

LadameLadame
Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
edited January 19, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
I keep finding weird giant (Maybe???) specific glitches, here I go again.

What is the issue?
When my female giant character wears the Lily's Magic Knight Officer Suit (F) and puts up her hood, a small triangle sticks out the back of the hood, near the nape of the neck. It is a little small and hard to see, and is a purple-ish pink color in the screenshots.
What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
*EDIT*
After rebirthing I've noticed this also only happens on TIN POTTED giants! The triangle is still there, but is entirely hidden by the hood at age 10+. You can still confirm its there however, by having a different person put their camera in your head. :)

Be a female giant (I am unsure if this matters, but since another giant character I seen didn't have this hair or glitch, its worth mentioning) with the Macaron Mistress Hair style, equip the Lily's Magic Knight Officer Suit (F), and put your hood up.
What do you expect to happen instead?
No small triangular shapes poking out the back of the hood.
okby2u.jpg
fdrqkg.jpg
"Gear" worn in these pictures:
Lily's Magic Knight Officer Suit (F)
Macaron Mistress Hair (Hair Coupon)

Server: Alexina
IGN: Ladame