Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Is Ruairi still active?

FaithrendFaithrend
Mabinogi Rep: 985
edited February 17, 2018 in Ruairi Chat
Hello everyone it is I Faith I've been away from mabinogi for about a year now I find myself reading the fourns from time to time and had the thought of playing again just wondering how my home servers doing all input please

Comments

• HyosungHyosung
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    small but mighty
    Jazmynookie
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Yes, there are still active people. :) The forums don't paint a picture of how the server is doing, and it's doing good enough. There's always room for returning players like you though. And return incentives if you havent logged in in at least 90 days... if you haven't already taken advantage of those.

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Return_Incentive
    FaithrendYangKoete
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    FAITH!!!!!! COME BACK ALRDY DUDE!! The server is like super active. ppl just say its dead bcuz the main afk towns are emptier. I run into ppl all over Erinn. especially those exploring iria.
    JazmynWolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    FAITH!!!!!! COME BACK ALRDY DUDE!! The server is like super active. ppl just say its dead bcuz the main afk towns are emptier. I run into ppl all over Erinn. especially those exploring iria.

Yeah why ARE the main afk towns emptier? Have people gotten bored of selling? It looks strange; especially since a few weeks ago they were bustling.
    Jazmyn
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    .. was about to say, its debatable. I see maybe 10 people at most who arent afk.. and thats out of the main towns as well xD i know a lot of people disappeared from the windows 10 update thing and the hacking issue going on.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    .. was about to say, its debatable. I see maybe 10 people at most who arent afk.. and thats out of the main towns as well xD i know a lot of people disappeared from the windows 10 update thing and the hacking issue going on.

hacking issue?
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    It did seem to drop off, like at the end of a cliff, after the sweeping event came out...? There are more people in Festia now though then the usual AFK spots...
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    It did seem to drop off, like at the end of a cliff, after the sweeping event came out...? There are more people in Festia now though then the usual AFK spots...

Yeah it was after the Chocolatier event ended and the sweep event began. I think it was a combo of not so great events and people waiting for the 10th anniversary to come back on. I've been seeing a lot more people on lately, now that the silly sweep event is over (lol). And the new gacha might be helping too.
    Jazmyn
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Tayloreski wrote: »

hacking issue?

While back a few people got hacked and their things were being sold off.
    Felding
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Yeah it was after the Chocolatier event ended and the sweep event began. I think it was a combo of not so great events and people waiting for the 10th anniversary to come back on. I've been seeing a lot more people on lately, now that the silly sweep event is over (lol). And the new gacha might be helping too.
    Much more active now, agreed. :3
    Felding
  • gregre
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    The bots that spew out free gold gets me going. place isn't dead
This discussion has been closed.