Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halo's in the Dressing Room!!

IccurasIccuras
Mabinogi Rep: 510
edited February 26, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Please allow us to un-clutter our inventories from the pain of carrying more than 1 halo and not having to sacrifice our inventory space and pets inventories to house these lovely accessories. I'm not sure why this wasn't an option from the beginning, but it would be most helpful !!!
  1. Would you like to see Halo's added the the Dressing Room?7 votes
    1. Yes!!! Please [b]Nexon Magicians[/b], make this happen!!! :D
       86% (6 votes)
    2. Meh, i like having my inventory cluttered.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Id rather not have this change applied. : /
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Sure, as well as all the other visible accessories.

Or heck, the non-visible ones too, why not.

Only issue I can really see is the withdrawal cost, since Accessories tend to have a high value.
    Iccuras
  • IccurasIccuras
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    At this point, even with the withdraw cost, its worth it :) i would love to have my slots in my bags unfilled from the halos i have ...and its a same because i have a few of them in pets too that cant be moved anywhere. :( I hope they let us do this super soon ..its such an easy implementation. Here's to hoping :)