Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Invincibility or invulnerability

CiriCiri
Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
edited March 5, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Here me out.
Why don't we get at least a 30 sec or 1min invincibility from another bandit attack after getting one. It's annoying when they spawn on top often or you don't see them yet they still spawned. I'm not strong but honestly I love commercing in this game because its unique but damn its more frustrating when I get ambushed when one spawns right on top of you after another...especially getting laggy from my own crits despite lowering all my settings and messing with my mtu.

If they can't fix anything, might as well add this to the game.