Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NEXON, Let Me In. Please.

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited March 7, 2018 in Technical Support
You're doing this again. Stop.

3b820ac149.jpg

It's been an hour.

Stop.

Please.

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Did you log out of the launcher? or closed everything via task manager?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    This is why i like steam.
    Just download the game and play no more launchers.
    Negumiko
  • TNinjaTNinja
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Did you log out of the launcher? or closed everything via task manager?

I've been logging in and out and relaunched the launcher more often than I've launched nukes in games.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    rebooting the PC tends to work.
    Make sure all instances of the Launcher are closed Via task manager, sometimes more than one opens by mistake and they hide at the bottom of the processes.
    Also hi T.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Feels bad bro.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Giegue wrote: »
    rebooting the PC tends to work.
    Make sure all instances of the Launcher are closed Via task manager, sometimes more than one opens by mistake and they hide at the bottom of the processes.
    Also hi T.

The game process was actually still running, hiding in the Task Manager.

GG
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Opalthira wrote: »
    This is why i like steam.
    Just download the game and play no more launchers.

steam launcher is way better. sadly only player playing in the US can use the steam launcher version of mabi. but yes I completely agree you just download and play and even if you get a error which is rare it can usually be fixed in a 1 to 3 minutes compared to nexon launcher which can take 20 minutes or longer to fix even if you know how to fix the problem. try steam launcher if you live in the US :)
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Go into Task Manager and look for any instance of Internet Explorer, the browser that the game uses to launch that annoying survey; sometimes, the survey pops up, but is covered by something else, so you can't see it, yet as long as that survey is open, the launcher will think you're still in game.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Sometimes closing the client.exe in the task manager helps....other times you need to close all of nexon programs in the task manager and relaunch the Nexon Launcher to start the game again. I've had to do this repeatedly. Only work around I know for now.

Hope this helps.