Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Launcher not launching

pkMastrpkMastr
Mabinogi Rep: 510
in Technical Support
Recently I ran into an issue with the nexon launcher where the launcher would refuse to open properly do what seems to be a combination of permission issues and a missing manifest.hash file in the nexon launcher folder. So I decided to do a clean install to see if uninstalling and reinstalling the client would fix my issue, but now it seems like the launcher won't even open up at all.

The only error I can find from the updater's debug log file is that whatever it's trying to connect to is timing out and I don't know where to go from where. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• foxkidfoxkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited March 8, 2018
    oh that happen to me before too best way to go about is to go into ur local disk (c:) then go into Program files (x86) find nexon files then click on nexon launcher then find nexon_runtime from time to time it will work but if it takes to long exit it n try again it will work the sec time...i been using that nexon_runtime for a month n it working find for me since i also have the same issue as u where the nexon launcher isnt work the way it should have was stuck on loading mode soo yea give wat i said a try if it doesnt work then i would say go wit steam that one always work but sadly enough it only allows u to low into one accounts only well then good luck n i hope it works for u on wat i said