Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gold Purses?

GiegueGiegue
Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
edited March 7, 2018 in Help
Does anyone know what the Physical Gold Purses look like in your inventory? Are they 2x2, 2x1(long), 3x1, 1x2(tall), or 1x1?
Does the size of the purse itself change depending on the capacity of each Purse? I'd like to know so I can make space in my inventory accordingly.
Clarification: I am asking about the purse itself, not the purse's capacity.

I want to know, so I can make space in my inventory accordingly. The Wiki doesn't have any information on the purses themselves outside of their Coupon and how much capacity they have.

Comments

• EiranonEiranon
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    The Large Gold Purse is 1x1.
    Giegue
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Can you have more than 1 of each gold purse type (like 2 large) in your inventory? Has anyone ever tried testing it?
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited March 8, 2018
    I don't think anyone has tried it but I highly doubt you can. I'm pretty sure the item description states that you can only have one or your account will be sucked into oblivion along with your cat, your toothbrush, and any loose paper you have in your home.
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    They're all 1x1, and you can only have 1 of each size in your inventory(though it doesn't say it on the bag or coupon description).