Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dungeon entry question.

ZerukanZerukan
Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
in Help
So I recall with Reborn that dungeons became that you can only enter with parties of 4 people.
However I did some testing with a party of 4 and a +1 who wasn't in the party and had them drop the same item I did and we ended up in the same dungeon instance. So basically how it worked before if you wanted more people.

Anyways my question is... Is this intended or a bug? I'd like to know because I want to use bringing more than 4 people for a guild event and I don't want us all getting in trouble for exploiting a bug.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited January 22, 2017
    This has been something around since forever and I don't believe it's a bug. :) If I remember right, a person who enters and who is not in the party may not get an end chest.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Shoog is right, any members not in the original party when you enter the dungeon will not receive a reward chest at the end of the dungeon.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Basically each item drop/pass drop creates its own instance. Since the other person dropped the same item it would put them in the same dungeon people are currently running. This was intended and helps when people disconnect and can drop the same item, sadly it does not work for passes just the regular drop itself.

There is also a delay once you finish the dungeon before it resets. So if you plan on exiting and dropping the same item to do another run.....you might have to wait. Sometimes it instantaneously refreshes when everyone has left the dungeon.