Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Adding extra equipment slots to VIP

Pie5434Pie5434
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
edited March 28, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Nowadays, there's no reason to get VIP beside the extra inventory but even then there are so many different bags that you wouldn't need it. Not many people get VIP because it's kind of useless. The daily rewards you get are maybe good for a beginner at best (besides the (metal) dye ampoule) and the weekly present from Nao is just another item I drop every week. The style tab is great but is it really worth much to pay for VIP when you can just pay $1-2 USD a month for that. Also, the exp reduction lift doesn't even matter that much anymore because everyone grinds these days from shadow missions or Baltane which doesn't have a cooldown/reduction.

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I definitely support this... they keep giving us less and less reasons to purchase VIP :c and they don't seem to be planning a revamp any time soon. They could add this and some other things as incentives to buy the service
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    This is the VIP Improvement Brainstorm Thread! :D

first thing that pops into my head is to remove teleport fees for vip. then, rebirth every 5 days, not 7.