Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This week's Maint banner?

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
edited April 11, 2018 in General Chat
G21 soon POGGERS

Are we being teased?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    no those are just the winners of the husbando and waifu polls
    GretaVeylaineSherri
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Arjune wrote: »

i highly doubt nx would waste their events winners on a maintenance banner thats only going be view able for maybe 24 hours. not to mention that have used them before.
    no i think its the pre event to g21. like every other divine knights update we had a celebration/pre event a week before the actual content drop.

its just too much of a waste to put them on a maintenance banner. for something many people partook in. no im calling it. its a tease for G21.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited April 11, 2018

i highly doubt nx would waste their events winners on a maintenance banner thats only going be view able for maybe 24 hours. not to mention that have used them before.
    no i think its the pre event to g21. like every other divine knights update we had a celebration/pre event a week before the actual content drop.

its just too much of a waste to put them on a maintenance banner. for something many people partook in. no im calling it. its a tease for G21.

Someone doesn't watch the livestreams. they're the new maintenance mascots, replacing Fleta from now on

They did say G21 is coming soon but unless it says "new event incoming" in the patch then no it's not G21 or anything related to it. There's an event coming but they told us what the exact event will be in the post

WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

Someone doesn't watch the livestreams. they're the new maintenance mascots, replacing Fleta from now on

They did say G21 is coming soon but unless it says "new event incoming" in the patch then no it's not G21 or anything related to it. There's an event coming but they told us what the exact event will be in the post

Oh hey that's cool! I'm glad they did something with the winners of the popularity contest~ I didn't get the chance to catch the livestream; G21 is coming to us sometime soon? :) How excellent~

And the Treasure event is coming tomorrow. Very nice~
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Oh hey that's cool! I'm glad they did something with the winners of the popularity contest~ I didn't get the chance to catch the livestream; G21 is coming to us sometime soon? :) How excellent~

This thread was mostly a joke, but we should be getting g21 soonish. I'm just excited for it minus bootlicker altam because new trans and the erg system will be fun to lose my money and soul experiment with.
    WolfandWolfGreta
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Bring back Fleta please.
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Fleta! ;_;
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The new banner is just... bleh... I prefer seeing sassy loli face instead.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited April 12, 2018
    Ferghus should be the only one on maintenance announcements.
    Kensamaofmari
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited April 12, 2018
    The hard hats are crooked and it bothers me to no end. I need to stop looking at it. They look slapped on instead of designed around the way the portrait faces.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I was surprised by the change in the banner too! Maybe they should do this with other NPCs as well! =D
  • ArjuneArjune
    Twelie wrote: »
    The hard hats are crooked and it bothers me to no end. I need to stop looking at it. They look slapped on instead of designed around the way the portrait faces.

still better than Fleta's pink hat that looked like a slab of Jell-O
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited April 12, 2018
    still better than Fleta's pink hat that looked like a slab of Jell-O

Ehh, I think that Fleta's was at least less noticeable (to me).
    Greta
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705

i find it funny that they botherd to put a fake shadow under altams hat but not the other one
    GretaRadiant DawnTwelie
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 12, 2018
    3rdy wrote: »

i find it funny that they botherd to put a fake shadow under altams hat but not the other one

Lol after you said that, now i noticed. Also Mabinogi logos look very funny on their hats. Fleta had it more natural.

I guess it's easy to photoshop NPC's when they are facing at you fully. Most NPC's have that silly pose style where you can see that they are looking at you, but their body is facing somewhere else like to the left or right, which indeed makes everything look more hilarious to me.
    Twelie
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,480
    I'd honestly like to see a rotation of different banners just to jazz it up! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
    GretaDaktaro
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

This thread was mostly a joke, but we should be getting g21 soonish. I'm just excited for it minus bootlicker altam because new trans and the erg system will be fun to lose my money and soul experiment with.

isnt there suppose to also be a new weapon enhancement system coming where we sacrifice certain gear to strengthen what we already have? Ex. Sacrifice royal knight armor to make celtic tribolt wand stronger.

if so rip those who get something like "sacrifice step 7 bhafel slayer
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Maia wrote: »
    Ferghus should be the only one on maintenance announcements.

A Fleta Ferhus combo would be nice.