Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dressing Room

SayabloodySayabloody
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Feedback and Suggestions
I think white hair should be an option, not just the silver blonde color, but actual WHITE. You guys have every other color, I think adding white wuld be a really cool addition.

I also think that if you're gonna have beauty coupons on the game you should either:
A. Sell a permanent beauty gacha with individual gachas depending on whether it is hair, mouth, face, etc.
B. Just make the "beauty coupon" features more expensive than the other hair options. Premium hair costs 5 pon, so make the "beauty coupon" features ____x times that amount ( you could make it like 3x that amount,making it worth 15 pon, your choice).

Also, for elves in particular, I think they should be able to have a darker skin color; they are literally out in the desert, so I think some of them could get a tan. Like how Treasure Hunter overseas was just a dark elf.