Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dan 1 Thunder progress reset :(

OvernOvern
Mabinogi Rep: 535
in Incomplete Bugs
I think the Dan Advancements are a bit messed up, Since completing Dan 1 smash didn't effect my progress to the title at all.. but Completing Dan 1 Thunder did.

And the argument of "you probably didn't have training in thunder" doesn't work since you need at least 100 points to take the exam.. and Thunder is literally my most used spell to the point where I almost had the master title.

Please look through all the Dan Advancements to prevent this from happening again! Starting from scratch just over a little extra damage is harsh. :(