Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Player After 5 Years What'd I Miss?

xXZ7NzxXZ7Nz
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Ruairi Chat
hello everyone i wanna start off by saying i missed you all! even those i dont know! im glad to be returning to the mabi world after 5-6 year absence including a fight with nexon to get my account back after forgetting basically all the information haha and after i logged in for the first time about 5 minutes ago i must say wow i have missed alot and have no idea where to begin my new journey than i thought wait i know theres a great friendly and helpful community on the forums which i thank all of you for so i figured instead of walking around with no clue what to do or where to begin i thought hey i should ask the mabi veterans who are way better players than i ever will be on what iv missed in these 6 years where i should begin my journey and if any of you awesome people would help me out possibly receiving a gift of karma koin from me as a huge thank you for the help! paypal account is eager to be spent lol or if anyone is new or returning to mabinogi like me would wanna get together in game and play together while helping each other get back on the ropes so please everyone give me some tips and advice or add me in game and lets play! my in game character name is NAZIZOMBIE ps i realize my char name is very dumb and possibly offensive believe me if i could change it i would but dont let that make u think that im a rude or unfriendly player because im not im 23 years old mature and love meeting new friends!

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Welcome back. Sorry to hear you had to struggle so hard to get your account back. It would be nice if you could change your character name (just in general as a feature) but oh well. I hope you have fun and enjoy your return to Mabinogi :)
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    Hey NAZIZOMBIE, I've actually already seen you around in game, I'm AMARAZ. Glad to hear you're returning! If you ever want some help learning the g19 Girgashiy raid, Hit me up. G21 is coming and I've been focusing on teaching people how to do the raid, and training their crusader skills in preparation for the new gen. Other than that, I'm usually online everyday and if you need help with anything you can ask me.
    My best advice is to be mindful of shadow mission crystals, if you already haven't. That is what will get you exp and gold fast.