Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This is a long shot, but question about Alyn event

SunfallSkySunfallSky
Mabinogi Rep: 750
in Help
Due to obligations in real life I've missed a lot of days I could've been doing the event, and now I'm completely free again but only have 9 more days to complete the event. I just finished the music quest line today, so I need to finish 10 more tasks in order to get the last title. The event ends on the 10th though (before maintenance) and I'll finish only having done 14/15 tasks. Is there any way I could get the daily quest done twice in one day? I'm not sure when the quests reset so can I squeeze them all in somehow?

It might sound ridiculous, but I wasn't sure if it was possible or not. And if not, would they maybe extend the event due to all the technical issues players have been having with other dailies and such? I don't want this to read as me being desperate or anything. I'm just genuinely curious if these are a possibility seeing as how I would like the title and I had a lot going on the past few weeks that kept me from playing. Anyway, your help will be much appreciated in giving me my answers! Thank you in advance!

Comments

• downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    If I recall the quest resets at midnight pacific time.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Tuesday 1-8 = 8 quests completed
    Wednesday - Thursday 2 more days done
    downbook wrote: »
    If I recall the quest resets at midnight pacific time.

It does reset at 12am PST