Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Return event anytime soon?

MrEMeatsMrEMeats
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Feedback and Suggestions
Both my girlfriend and I have been wanting to step back into the game but we've both been kind of sitting around waiting for a return event to actually start playing again. This is by no means a complaint about the game or an attempt to beg for something, I was just curious if I posted an inquiry about whether there are any plans for one soon if I'd get an response from staff.

Thanks for your time :D

Comments

• ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited May 2, 2018
    If you've been gone for a long while, theres already a default system that would give you returned milletian quests.(According to wiki 90+ days.) You will get a quest, and completing it gives you a title that increases all stats, gives 2x exp and 2 x training , and a effect on your character. Lasts 20 days. You also can rent a okay-ish weapon ( fully upgraded demonic weapon iirc.) AS well as a temporary outfit.

Doing the returned daily quests will allow you to give you reward chits, which when used will give a item, including dyes, a bag, ap pots, and even a pet.

You also get seals for doing shadow missions (3 a day) that you can trade for a permanent version of one of the outfits. Or a weapon.

I doubt theyd host a whole event for returning players because they have this. Events in general are good for everyone and there is pretty much always a event going on.
    Gremm
  • MrEMeatsMrEMeats
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I'm not sure if I'd qualify for the built in return system since I did it a bit over a year ago. The summer after it was implemented they did a return event, yada yada.

Speculation aside, I appreciate your response.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Cookie Island is apparently coming back! : D
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    MrEMeats wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'd qualify for the built in return system since I did it a bit over a year ago. The summer after it was implemented they did a return event, yada yada.

Speculation aside, I appreciate your response.

Yeah im not sure if you'd qualify as well. Honestly I'd just play and not wait for a event specifically to return. They're going to have a new event today so yeah, might be a good one.