Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doll Bag pick-up list

FrahaleahFrahaleah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
edited January 25, 2017 in Help
Is there a list of what each doll bag picks up? Like for example, the ferghus one we know picks up ore and ore frags, and the Kristell one is weaving and tailoring. But what about the others, specifically the Tarlarch one, the regular Tarlach one.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Here you go. http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Storage_Items_List#Doll_Bags This has a list of all the doll bags currently in our game. You can click on each one and view the description information which should tell you what items the doll can pick up.

For example, the regular Tarlach doll page states: This magical bag summons a special Tarlach Doll, which will collect dropped Gold for you.

So it looks like he only picks up gold and no items.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Thanks Shoog. Any ideas what 3 doll bags a player should aim to get?
  • ShoogShoog
    Hmm I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Some of the dolls have larger inventory sizes compared to others. Summoning times can also vary. Then there's the abilities. Such as the Kristell bag since she will run around picking up cobwebs.

Is there something in particular you are looking for? :)

I personally only have the Kristell doll bag atm since I liked using her to help me pick up cobwebs.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    edited January 25, 2017
    Basically all around gathering. Looked at the list of doll bags, looks like it's ferghus, young tarlach, and kristell.

'Is there something in particular you are looking for?' Seriously sounds like something Eluned would say, and you nailed it perfectly.

Also, is there a doll bag that will pick up stuff like mutant plant mucalge and/or Mutant rabbit foot?
  • ShoogShoog
    Lol I never realized that would sound like her! xD Unfortunately, I don't think there are any doll bags that pick up Shyllien/Hillwen materials. This one would be good since it has all three characters together (http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Friends_of_the_Goddess_Doll_Bag) but you might be paying around 10m if you can find one for sale. x.x If you have the inventory space in your main inventory tab though, then you could get each doll as 3 separate bags to use.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Yeah it does sound like her. As for why the doll bags can't pick up Shyllien/Hillwen mats... You have to remember doll bags were added before the two areas were added, hence why the mats aren't on the 'pickup list'.

As for the combined bag, or the 3 individuals, both have their drawbacks, the combined has the pricetag, while the 3 individual ones take more space than the combined one.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Also, will the gold picked up by the dolls go into gold pouches in a locked vip tab? Cause I keep hearing about stuffing your vip tab with gold pouches right before your vip ends.