Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Commerce rates should probably be reset

OvernOvern
Mabinogi Rep: 535
edited May 19, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
From what I understand, prices in Commerce are still Messed up from when enchants and such were added and never recovered despite likely years passing.
Anyone even attempting to raise their rating in order to get access to limit goods can't afford to sell for negative amounts without having a ton of ducats already, so I feel like the prices should be reset so any damage that was done in the past can be put into something a bit more reasonable.. at least for people with rank 1 mastery and no enchants or titles.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I thought the biggest change was the "anti-bot" measure they did of making directly nearby towns (Cobh <-> Belvast, Cobh/Belvast <-> Dunbarton) worthless.

Either way, Dunbarton having no town it's sufficiently far enough away from, as well as no really high-costing goods to have a worthwhile difference in the first place in the lower rating levels makes it really awful to raise Dunbarton.

Emain sort of has the same issue, since it's just in the middle of everything and doesn't really have anything worthwhile carrying.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I thought the biggest change was the "anti-bot" measure they did of making directly nearby towns (Cobh <-> Belvast, Cobh/Belvast <-> Dunbarton) worthless.

Either way, Dunbarton having no town it's sufficiently far enough away from, as well as no really high-costing goods to have a worthwhile difference in the first place in the lower rating levels makes it really awful to raise Dunbarton.

Emain sort of has the same issue, since it's just in the middle of everything and doesn't really have anything worthwhile carrying.

Dunbarton has Succubus Swimsuits, which is on average the second highest priced commodity besides Love Potions (Though now they're comparable in profit.), though the boon is that it utilizes the wagon to maximize load, versus the elephant for love potions. However, the lack of sufficient supplies means that one has to be one of two people on every two hours when it restocks, or lose the profit.

Emain Macha is a pretty steady source of profit with Triple Pasta to Belfast, but I agree.

We need better prices, and more limited goods that are worthwhile and more plentiful.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Dunbarton has Succubus Swimsuits, which is on average the second highest priced commodity besides Love Potions (Though now they're comparable in profit.), though the boon is that it utilizes the wagon to maximize load, versus the elephant for love potions. However, the lack of sufficient supplies means that one has to be one of two people on every two hours when it restocks, or lose the profit.

Emain Macha is a pretty steady source of profit with Triple Pasta to Belfast, but I agree.

We need better prices, and more limited goods that are worthwhile and more plentiful.

Yeah, Triple Pasta and Succubus Swimsuits are decent, but until you get their respective town's ratings high enough to get them, it's such a slog to rank up those towns.
    Mostly Dunbarton, those Spider Gloves, Wool Boots, and Ogre Executioner Masks are soooo bad profit-wise, the lower ranks take so much longer, compared to other towns. At least it feels that way.

And Emain is so funny.
    Its limited good is... not very good profit.
    Almost as bad as Bangor's Lead, lol!
    Daktaro