Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Veteran Player

PavanePressPavanePress
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Alexina Chat
I've been playing Mabinogi on and off since way back in 2009 (even further to when the game first opened in NA)
Needless to say, I adore this game. The story gets me engaged, the gameplay, even though it's simple, has a charm and quality to it.

And while I've never entered the "hitting 15k damage" threshold, nor have I hammered into the whole ranking everything in each skill tree into rank 1, it's not a do or die scenario for me. I'm not a "pro" nor will I ever but that's alright.

All that aside, I just recently came back to the game, had the urge to just log in after a year long hiatus (Last played during the Enn / Sidhe Finnachaid story event). If you're in Alexina, you've probably seen me lingering around. Since it's been so long since I've interacted with people in the game, I mostly remain a social mute or/and I mostly focus my speech in messengers like discord.

So all that aside, who in the world am I on this server.
I go mainly by the name, Xenocider. I do have a number of other characters but my main played character will and always be this one

I'm not really too interested in joining a guild, and it's still very debatable on whether I'll go so far as to making one in the future (very unlikely). But I do enjoy being a part of dungeon / shadow mission runs, raids and all those type of events. Especially anything involving the storyline ( G1's finale remains to be my favorite go to)

I'm available to helping any and all newcomers who need any assistance and if anyone needs some extra hands on deck for the high level whatevers
By all means, if anyone wants to add me go ahead just let me know and if you have / there are any discord servers for alexina players then by all means feel free to send invites.
I looking to playing with both new and potentially familiar faces.