Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

a idea for mabinogi

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited May 22, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
gotchapon pieces for some gotchapon sales where these pieces are dropped from mobs and in dungeons/ shadow missions like 1-500 chance and 1/1500 pieces and pet pieces 1/10000 pieces you need 4 pieces for a pet sale and you can bank them for next flash sale for the ones who keep always up todate with your content whether in game or not

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Such thing might create more botters...
    YangKoete
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    edited May 23, 2018
    it would also bring more players to the game tarlach is dead every server other then Alexina has been seeing a decline theres never enough content to do honestly i would love something that gives me more to do and feels more rewarding in the gold department then fantasia crystal defenders sagas other then the dailys are no long worth spamming like they use to be for gold and gold in general seems like there trying to hard to nerf current gold in alexina without taking the time to look at how it will effect our dead server of tarlach no one plays so shops of the few who do are full of things like over priced garbage amd loads of shops filled with common items
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    I dont understand your suggestion, could you please explain it in more details?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Gremm wrote: »
    I dont understand your suggestion, could you please explain it in more details?

I think they are trying to suggest having a sort of "coupon" system for gacha and pet NX purchases to be dropped in the dungeons. For example, a dungeon (end chest or monster, not sure) has 1 out of 500 chance of dropping a "gacha piece" or a "pet piece", that you need 1500 or 10000 of to purchase a gacha? I could be wrong, but that's what I got from it anyways.

@kairisoadori, it would help people understand your ideas better and you may get more support if you used some form of punctuation in your posts to at least separate the sentences. It is very difficult to read run-on posts and many people wont take the time to do so.
    GremmGreta