Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reforge Exp broken?

MassatsuMassatsu
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Incomplete Bugs
1. Using "the Returned" title = 2x
2. Using Transmutation talent = 2x
3. Level 103 = 1.5x
4. Metal Conversion Exp 2 Level reforge bracelet = 1.2x
5. Skill: Rank A Metal conversion

The reforge seems to be broken. I was training one of the requirements, "Successfully convert an Iron Ore." which gives 1.2 Exp as a base. Based on my talent, title, level, and reforge, I should have gotten either 8.64 or 8.16 exp(depending on whether #3 and #4 add or multiply). Instead, I only got 7.2 exp. The reforge doesn't seem to factor in at all.

I tried a similar thing using a blacksmith skill and blacksmith reforge hammer. In that case, I was using a Blacksmith Exp 10 level reforge which should have 2x my exp, but no such thing happened. Please help test this.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Please provide visual evidence of this issue to make it a complete report.