Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't put back my Outfit into Dressing Room...

LolipopzQnLolipopzQn
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Well...one day I just use my elf assistant card and make a character and
just like everyone else, I will customize my character with some outfit that I collected in the dressing room.

When I want to put it back into the dressing room, the list for the collection that is "View Collectible Item", it didn't show the name of the outfit...
And now the outfit can not use by my other character...

Can everyone have a solution to this...I really like that outfit...

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Could you post screenshots of the outfit in question and your dressing room with that option selected? being able to read/see what is happening will help us determine the reason for this.
  • LolipopzQnLolipopzQn
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Ktty wrote: »
    Could you post screenshots of the outfit in question and your dressing room with that option selected? being able to read/see what is happening will help us determine the reason for this.

I just found why it can't put into dressing room...it written [name]-only
    But I used on other character before I use it on the elf...

Is there somehow I can remove it? \(Q^Q)/
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited June 1, 2018
    LolipopzQn wrote: »

If it was personalized because of an enchant, you can make it tradable using a trade unlock potion from the NX shop. But because it's personalized it will never be able to be put in the dressing room, pets, etc... . The personalization can never be removed just change who it's personalized to.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 3, 2018
    Ktty wrote: »
    LolipopzQn wrote: »

If it was personalized because of an enchant, you can make it tradable using a trade unlock potion from the NX shop. But because it's personalized it will never be able to be put in the dressing room, pets, etc... . The personalization can never be removed just change who it's personalized to.

Which is why it's about time to change that. It's ridiculous in my opinion. Less Pay2Win or make it something that fully brings it back to normal. No more stupid personalizations.