Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Game Typos

YoridenYoriden
Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
in Help
I see these two often enough that they really bug me-

- While fishing, the text when you fail comes up and says "I was hesistating for a bit, and it got away..."

- While feeding my female blunt spirit weapon, she says this "Ah...Seiously? I'm so happy!"

Could these please be fixed?

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited May 31, 2018
    Yoriden wrote: »
    I see these two often enough that they really bug me-

- While fishing, the text when you fail comes up and says "I was hesistating for a bit, and it got away..."

- While feeding my female blunt spirit weapon, she says this "Ah...Seiously? I'm so happy!"

Could these please be fixed?

TBH your best bet might be the Localization Team. 1s lemme grab the link.

Edit: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/16385/mabinogi-localization-team-introduction
    TBH though I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a general suggestion/question thread, or how often/if it's read.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    If you write it as a bug report here, they'll forward and fix them. I've done it that way before. They're really quick at fixing text problems.

Don't forget you need a picture of the text error, it's part of the bug reporting rules.

Greta
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Eralea wrote: »
    If you write it as a bug report here, they'll forward and fix them. I've done it that way before. They're really quick at fixing text problems.

Don't forget you need a picture of the text error, it's part of the bug reporting rules.

Oh thank you! I wasn't sure where to send it, so I'll get to doing that once I can grab pictures of the typos.