Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I Wished They'd Improve Regular Transformation....

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in Feedback and Suggestions
Like instead of releasing a new one, I'd like to see Advanced Paladin, Dark Knights, and etc, or at least be able to use that transformation together with the other two transformations, like Demi-god and Paladin.

But man having those sweet looking Dark Knight and Paladin transformations that they've got in Vindictus would be awesome!

2012_02_20_0003-1.jpg

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Meh, I could take it or leave it. I mean we really don't use transformation much these days anyway. So I hope the new trans actually bring something decent to the table.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Paladin be like:

"Paint me like one of your french girls"
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Zarozian wrote: »
    Like instead of releasing a new one, I'd like to see Advanced Paladin, Dark Knights, and etc, or at least be able to use that transformation together with the other two transformations, like Demi-god and Paladin.

But man having those sweet looking Dark Knight and Paladin transformations that they've got in Vindictus would be awesome!

2012_02_20_0003-1.jpg

Well you'll be shocked to find out another divinity is pretty much useless as well.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Abandoned content. 36zybLm.png
    Zarozian
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Sai wrote: »

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe improve the stats trans gives... Uncap stats to begin with, then have trans give more than what it gives nowadays. I mean, I get more magic attack out of trans with Meteor/Lassar titles than I get with Falcon. My int is pretty much capped already too.
    Zarozian
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Maybe improve the stats trans gives... Uncap stats to begin with, then have trans give more than what it gives nowadays. I mean, I get more magic attack out of trans with Meteor/Lassar titles than I get with Falcon. My int is pretty much capped already too.

I just wish the elemental arrow was actually good, idk if you've seen it in game but it looks so cool it's a shame its worthless.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited June 1, 2018
    So do I. I want there to be more reasons why I should use my transformation, other than like extra stats. :L
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Zarozian wrote: »

2012_02_20_0003-1.jpg

Well you'll be shocked to find out another divinity is pretty much useless as well.

It phases me not! OHOHOHOHOHO!

But hey it hits pretty hard, if they let us spam it, it would be useful~
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

I just wish the elemental arrow was actually good, idk if you've seen it in game but it looks so cool it's a shame its worthless.

Elemantal arrow? You mean the elf's trans skill?
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    edited June 1, 2018

Elemantal arrow? You mean the elf's trans skill?

Yeah, magic missile been playing other games and switched up the names.

Legit spoilers about G21 trans if people are curious