Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Police Officer Uniform - Animation/Origin Issues

RRMRRM
Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
in Bugs and Glitches
What happens now: During the idle animation, the origin for the character is actually at the end of the swinging handcuffs.
What should happen instead: The origin for the animation should be in the character's body or their feet or wherever it normally is.

The police uniform has an interesting quirk where the "core" of the uniform's idle pose is actually at the tip of the handcuffs. If you watch your character's feet, you'll notice them very slightly bobbing up and down through the floor, which normally isn't an issue. However if you stand halfway close to a ledge so that the handcuffs swing back and forth over it, you'll clip up and down as the free end of the handcuff passes over terrain with different heights.

BLwHHH6.gif

Also if you transform into a Dark Knight and go into disarm mode, the blood drop icon will swing around with the handcuffs too. I'm a paladin so I can't show it myself though.

Server: Ruairi
IGN: RRM