Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Female giant has different Swan Lake pose now??

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
in Bugs and Glitches
this is the pose the Swan Lake outfit is supposed to have
Swan_Lake_Outfit_Pose.gif

This is the one my giant has:
swanlake.gif

That's it.... she just stands with her legs in that position for a bit and looks around and then raises her arms after a few seconds and puts them back down. I don't recall giants having a different pose. Why would they get a significantly less interesting pose than humans? I feel like this is a bug of some sort?

IGN: Darvy
Server: Mari

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    So I watched my new Black Swan outfit for a while and went "hey this pose is the same as that one Darvy reported a few weeks ago".

For some reason the giant Swan Lake outfit pose is currently the same as the Black Swan outfit pose. We only got the 7th coupon today, of course, so I guess no one realised it until now.