Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G21 Missions

SheraleSherale
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
edited June 21, 2018 in Help
I've listed below all the missions in order that I know about. I hope it helps in aspect for anyone who hasn't started yet or is curious where they are in the mission list. I know the wiki has not been updated yet.

Each quest has some aspect to it so any that is just talking and cut-scenes I've listed as [Talking] and any that have a battle has [Fighting] with some information on how to do the quest.

Small note: Q10 & 11 I accidentally lost the titles of the quest and will update when I reach them again with my alt. I also haven't done the final mission so I do not know fully what all happens, only what I've been told. Everything is up to date.
Q1 - Shades of Ash [Talking][There is about 25-50 minutes wait before the next mission will arrive]
Q2 - The One Who Knows the Way [Talking][You will need to use Judgement Blade on the Avalon door after Phine]
Q3 - Approaching the Unknown [Talking]
Q4 - The Faded Holy Name [Talking][Fighting: Run from the Apostle until Llyweln has informed everyone he found its weakness. This should take 2 cutscenes][When he puts the orbs over your head, use Shield of Trust to not be hurt.]

Q5 - Memories of the Forest [Talking]
Q6 - The Shadow in the Light [Fighting][Around 20% health left to the boss there will be a dialouge box. It will tell you to defend. Use the Defense skill][Side note: If the apostles in crystal are brought to 0hp the mission will auto fail.]
Q7 - The conclusion [Talking]
Q8 - Traversing Through Time [Talking & PT Jobs]

Q9 - A Glimpse of the Future [Shadow Mission: Provocation][Will need to use the skill Taming for a different part in the same quest]
Q10 - Perilous Gateway [Fighting][At 50% health left to boss bar, Altam and Llyweln will appear and help fight]
Q11 - The Colors of Nebula Nebula [Talking]
Q12 - *Barb [Talking]

Q13 - Kernals of Dark Omen [Talking]
Q14 - Hope [Fighting][You will fight Mokkurkalfi and 3 Worms: Reduce the golem's health to 80% twice. He will heal from a worm each time. After this is done, the Knights will then disband to build fires. Play distraction until the fires built]
Q15 - Scars of the Star [Talking]

!!! Q16 - The Raven in the Ruins [Fighting][This is the final boss and mission. You will need to avoid him for two 60 second bits until you get the message that your body is adapted to the new power. Once done he will use a life drain on one of the Knights and you will need to Crit the boss 7 times before they die. If anyone falls to 0hp, the mission will auto fail.] !!!
ImaizumiYokkaichiKingofrunespawcalypse
  1. Do you find G21 hard?33 votes
    1. Yes
       30% (10 votes)
    2. Somewhat
       30% (10 votes)
    3. Not really
       21% (7 votes)
    4. Not at all!
       18% (6 votes)

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited June 20, 2018
    Found it boring. Too much text. Thanks for the quest line too!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Easy. Only time I had problems was when the game clearly tried to mislead you/required you to do things that didn't make any sense. (like that Dragon's Shadow attack, seeing as this is G21, I assumed we had to use Shield of Trust. Nope. Just had to use Defense.)
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Easy. Only time I had problems was when the game clearly tried to mislead you/required you to do things that didn't make any sense. (like that Dragon's Shadow attack, seeing as this is G21, I assumed we had to use Shield of Trust. Nope. Just had to use Defense.)

I used both to make sure c:
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    The Q10 only needed one Judgement Blade then poof. I was trying to use Shield of Trust but hit the other skill then wham, 1 hit KO!
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    I hope everyone has been able to complete it with no problem! Remember to talk to the Joe in Dunbarton Square to get your quest so you can complete it and get your rewards