Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Inventory plus bag bugs

FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in Technical Support
Me and two other friends are having problems with bags,roughly a half hour after launching the game every open bag will close and some will lock saying "Inventory plus kit is required",reloging fixes it,but this is not a long term solution. This only started after the 21'st update

Comments

• JevarJevar
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Hello, my sister is having this exact problem, some time after logging in she couldn't open most of her bags either. She got the exact same message, too. I'm hoping it's just a temporary bug, but it's been real annoying for her.
  • JevarJevar
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited June 22, 2018
    I also wanted to mention the only thing my sister found on the glitch (other than this thread) was this YouTube video . Looks like it was just a small glitch for them and only lasted a day (as they pointed out in the comments) but for my sister it's already happened two days in a row.
    sally