Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

WTB&Price check> Fine Leather or Strap bag/stack

DJsanwitDJsanwit
Mabinogi Rep: 960
in Ruairi Marketplace
Hi, just as the title am in need WTB and check the price on Fine leather or leather Strap be it 10/ea (stack) or 100/ea (bag).
If u use Alpaca's bag don't worry i got some to trade back. Just Add Or note me a price, But if u know the fair price (since i don't know) Just Mail it to me with the price you like i will reply 10 Hour after this Post. I will come check on the price for some kind people enough to tell me ; w;. Thank you
IGN: Ikarimero
Ps.i got some Japanese sword (Muramasa, Katana, Tanto, Yoshimizu) got to craft and sell after i push it to Dan1 maybe 2 and 3 ; w;(Dreaming on process).