Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Protect Corrib Valley] doesn't give Beginner ES

Narutofire18Narutofire18
Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
in Incomplete Bugs
a. Shadow Missions at Basic and Intermediate difficulties reward a Beginner Enchant Scroll Bundle directly to the inventory of players upon mission completion, even players that don't qualify for Beginner Benefits. For some reason, this does not happen in the Protect Corrib Valley mission at the appropriate difficulties. They also aren't contained inside the reward chest.
b. To recreate, simply run the mission on either difficulty. This will involve getting the mission passes from Pencast via creating a passable Errans Cru via Winemaking.
c. I expect to get the Beginner Enchant Scroll Bundle, but I don't.

Unfortunately, I don't have screenshots of me /not getting/ the item. I do have a screenshot of my journal achievements verifying that I've run the mission, though:
mabinogi_2018_07_09_001.jpg

Yamanoki, on Ruairi server

I'm not sure if this is by design, since the mission does function slightly differently from normal shadow missions (requiring a pass item). I don't think it is, so I'm submitting this just in case. I vaguely recall getting the Beginner ES Bundle from the other wine mission (The Smell of Wine), but I can't say for sure whether or not I did. I just know I didn't get them from Protect Corrib Valley.