Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Royal Knight Armor Upgrade Decision

YuciYuci
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Help
My Royal Knight armor is at 3/5 upgrades right now, with emphasis on maxing prot. Now, looking at the wiki, I'm deciding between Edern's Modification (+3 Prot but 10 dura), or just a normal Surface Enchancement 4 (Protection +1, no dura loss)

I was wondering if someone could advise me, is the -10 dura worth the extra 2 protection? Right now, the armor is at 27 durability.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If you take advantage of the 100% repair feature, you wouldn't have to worry about the reduced durability.
    Protection is like the only defensive stat that isn't affected by some other stat, like Str for Def, Int for M. Prot, or Will for M. Def, so might be more worth it.
    Bronzebreak
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    Armour's durability rarely ever gets so low that it becomes a problem. I'd say max out prot.