Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New pets and no stats? OBJECTION!!

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited July 16, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Ancient Desert Guardian Whistle and Ancient Desert Warrior Whistle is out in the shop, probably for a limited time only BUT, here is whats bothering me:

Available Skills
???
???
???
???
Summon Time ??? Minutes
Life ???
MP ???
Stamina ???
Strength ???
Intelligence ???
Dexterity ???
Will ???
Luck ???
Inventory Size ?? x ??

You know about these stats, it's the details that are always available when browsing for the pet that you want in the webshop!
These pets aren't free, they cost NX and NX in turn cost real money, i believe that it's just fair that we should know first what these pets are capable of before being offered to just buy them.

What if they don't have any Inventory space?
What if they are magic based when you're searching for a melee pet?
What if they cant learn the necessary skills that you want?
What if they are just there for decorations and won't help you at all in whatever you're trying to do?
Do they have an AOE summoning effect that could either help or mess up your plan in the dungeon?

These are some of many questions that Milletians usually ask themselves when browsing the pet list cause we all want "something" from our pets, be it companionship, a cute partner, a strong fighter or even a supporter. But we don't know anything about these new pets, there is no information AT ALL on these pages and i bet my last remaining gold that the wiki won't be updated in time before these limited pets are gone again.

Just why won't you guys give us more details of all the new pets that you're offering us? We don't have any info at all and have to either take our chances that it's as good as we expect or risk losing the chance to buy these pets for years before they become available again for purchase...

I don't like that, i wanna know what im buying with my NX/Real Money and i dont think thats too much to ask for.
AlexLight
  1. Do you want to buy a pet with unknown details or do you want some info for your purchase?12 votes
    1. Uhu, Its cute/awesome so why should i care if i doesnt like the rest?
       8% (1 vote)
    2. Nope, give me more details first so i can decide if i want it or not please.
       92% (11 votes)

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    As a note, some questions are actually answered here, and generally speaking, pets with special abilities will have them noted(and, as premium pets, tend to carry a higher price tag). The two cats are nearly identical to normal cat pets.

You can also check the Wiki, if a player updates it with info on new pets.