Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Infinite Score scroll?

SirsigSirsig
Mabinogi Rep: 510
in Help
Hey! my BFO is 50%, which is kind of bad, but I was wondering, how do I make an infinite score scroll? I've seen a lot of people using them. The reason for this is so that I can just afk and help people with clobber or other things. Thanks for the help c:

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    As far as I'm aware, infinite score scrolls do not exist. The closest you can get is 1000 score scroll as possible reward from Math Music Dungeon. If you mean it plays for an infinite time, it is also impossible but you can make it last for a long long time by typing into the main MML window "l1." (L one dot) followed with as many 'r's as you can fit. This second method wont help you train since you can only get one of each training requirement per play.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    In the main melody line, type "T32L1." and fit as many "R"s as your composing rank will allow. T32 is the slowest tempo possible and L1. sets the default length to a dotted whole note (longest note). Rs are rests, so combined you'll get a bunch of long rests that generate no sound at the slowest pace possible. Though this is truly only useful in very few instances, because BFO has a rather restrictive range of effect.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sirsig wrote: »
    Hey! my BFO is 50%, which is kind of bad, but I was wondering, how do I make an infinite score scroll? I've seen a lot of people using them. The reason for this is so that I can just afk and help people with clobber or other things. Thanks for the help c:

What... o-o How it's bad?
    BlissfulkillVeylaine
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    jjeremy wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware, infinite score scrolls do not exist. The closest you can get is 1000 score scroll as possible reward from Math Music Dungeon. If you mean it plays for an infinite time, it is also impossible but you can make it last for a long long time by typing into the main MML window "l1." (L one dot) followed with as many 'r's as you can fit. This second method wont help you train since you can only get one of each training requirement per play.

Actually there exists ones for 5000. I own a couple.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Alternatively you can just get a Jabchiel's music score (10) and have a BFO that lasts for 10x as long
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Seeing as how it wasn't mentioned, there's a 'repeat playing instrument' option to allow your AFK character to play for more than one use of the scroll if you're gone.
  • SirsigSirsig
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Ye, but if you get haunting, and have it repeat, then the next time you play BFO you will get a diff roll
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Sirsig wrote: »
    Ye, but if you get haunting, and have it repeat, then the next time you play BFO you will get a diff roll

Then your best bet is the first reply.