Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help with windmill ranking.

Deathgod715Deathgod715
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Alexina Chat
I have not trained windmill since like 1-2 years and its stuck in rank B. Anndddd...my CP reached like around 1,200. I have been suffering to rank it now.
Would be really happy if someone could help me out by giving me some tips. Also, my cumulative level is:- 586.
My in-game name is:- Deathgod715.
Thanks.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Since your cumulative level is under 1000, going to Duncan is free. Visit him and lower everything. This will allow you to borrow AP from yourself and lowers your CP making the training of skills sensitive to that (like WM) much easier. Next, make a party with just you in it and set the finish rule to anyone. With party finish rule set as such it forces you to do an extra attack to finish monsters. So you can kill monsters, any old way, so that they all fall back into a small area with the finish flag on them. Gotta be quick though as they will eventually go away if you don't finish them properly. Stand amongst them and finish with WM. Rinse/repeat.

If you already have the AP, most Close Combat skills can be ranked to rank 1 in a day or so, or even less than a day in some cases. Going to Duncan makes it easier. The catch is, or course being a new player after you reach rank one, that you have to then have Duncan lower the skill right back down again so you have the AP back to work on another one and to keep your CP down. You'll only get to "cash in" on the skills and raise them all back up some time in the future. It means having to wait for what you want but it will be worth it in the end. Besides, if you know some good fighting combos, you'd be surprised how much you can do with all rank F skills.