Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Scythe Mastery

Professor_QProfessor_Q
Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
edited July 21, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Can we have some kind of Scythe mastery? I'm sure some of us like to main the Scythe as a weapon.
While i'm on the topic can we also have a scythe that can use adv magic as well just like the Mana knuckle?
It should be possible since Vindictus already did and i'm sure Vindictus is before Mabinogi if i'm not mistaken.
Or a better idea let the Scythe be able to use some of the chain skills. I'm pretty sure Death mark was a Scythe skill in Vindictus.
Splatulated

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    We could add an "Exotic Weapon Mastery" skill that encompasses all non-typical weapons.
  • Professor_QProfessor_Q
    We could add an "Exotic Weapon Mastery" skill that encompasses all non-typical weapons.

I like that idea as well.
  • Professor_QProfessor_Q
    edited July 23, 2018
    Description:
    When it comes to Dark weapons, Scythe are the weapons of choice. Scythe Mastery enhances your skill with Scythe. With each enemy dead or knocked out your scythe gain power from the dead you killed. increasing the damage of the scythe you will be able to tell since the black soul from the enemy slowly come toward you once knocked out. The Number of soul you have collected can also be used to use powerful version of normal skills. Like counterattack for example. The animation for the counterattack will be different from the normal one. When you hold the Scythe any skills you use with the scythe will be different the Final hit white aura would be black. Fire bolt, Ice bolt and lightning bolt would also be black.
    If you attack with no soul your skills will be the same. The Soul collect can be reach up to 20 Souls. It will not reset till you log out. Your able to use skills Death Mark and Life drain without the cylinder or chain.

This is the idea I have for the scythes. If you guys have a better idea post them here.
  • FinnuhCommentFinnuhComment
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'd like to see the release of player versions of the grim reaper's skills. Just like how life drain was originally taken from a monster's attack, I'd like to see reaper windmill and similar linear attacks that the grim reaper does. I like the idea of some if not all scythe skills costing % hp and scythe mastery giving hp back on kills. Possibly instead of the scythe mastery giving hp on kill, we get a sort of shadow spirit ability that steals hp instead of lowering defenses.