Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for a guild

AirplaneAirplane
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Guild and Party Recruitment
I'm looking for a guild that can help me and teach me how to become stronger and how to level up my skills and be strong enough to solo stuff like Shadow Wizard shadow mission so that in return I can teach other people who may need help what I have learned.

Comments

• MegitronMegitron
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Hey there! If you're still looking..
    Maybe you'd be interested in Gummybear?
    We're a very friendly, active guild. We love to help out players who are looking for help and advice.
    We also use Discord and we're an extremely active community on there as well~ ♥