Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fleta MIA?

ZerukanZerukan
Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
edited January 29, 2017 in Help
I've been on for about 1-2 Erinn in game days and Fleta hasn't spawned a single time. Normally she spawned several times within one Mabi day and seemingly more frequently with the recent event. However as of right now I haven't seen her or Rab spawn at all.
Normally I see Rab spawn by the tree while Fleta spawns some distance from the tree and Rab. Not to mention the flash of white that's supposed to happen when they appear.
Haven't seen either of these things.

I'm on the Tarlach server, but are any other servers seeing an MIA Fleta?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 29, 2017
    Spawn times:
    9:00 am - 11:00 am (12-hour clock) or 9:00 - 11:00 (24-hour clock)
    3:00 pm - 5:00 pm (12-hour clock) or 15:00 - 17:00 (24-hour clock)
    7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (12-hour clock) or 19:00 - 21:00 (24-hour clock)

Because of her tendency to walk, she may not be in exactly the same position on every channel and in some cases may be quite far from the crossroads. It is recommended to check the minimap for a green triangle for her location, but if she still cannot be found, quickly change channels. Her spawn location is set back to the central crossroad after a patch or maintenance.

Here, got it from wiki lol. She is still there just probably got a bit too far from her spawn location. You can also use NPC Search on minimap now. Click little human figure in there and type "Fleta". This will show her current location.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Greta wrote: »
    Here, got it from wiki lol. She is still there just probably got a bit too far from her spawn location. You can also use NPC Search on minimap now. Click little human figure and type in "Fleta" it will show her location.

There are two problems though, the lack of the flash when she appears and the lack of Rab being in the location he is always in whenever she appears. I don't recall Rab walking off too far, but I do know Fleta goes quite some distance away from the tree.

• GretaGreta
    edited January 29, 2017
    It won't flash if you are not nearby where she spawns, so yeah... Kinda makes trouble to find her. I also usually find Rab in crossroad or he gets lost like Fleta, but in other place than her lol.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    It won't flash if you are not nearby where she spawns, so yeah... Kinda makes trouble to find her.
    That'd be strange though. I've never not once seen her spawn so far away from the crossroads and the tree at the crossroads that the flash doesn't appear, nor Rab not appear close to the tree.

• GretaGreta
    Well i didn't realize that too until i did that Shaved Ice Event back in 2015 as well. But it does happen. Just use NPC Search, it helps a lot now.
    ZerukanIyasenu
  • ZerukanZerukan
    edited January 29, 2017
    Well i didn't realize that too until i did that Shaved Ice Event back in 2015 as well. But it does happen. Just use NPC Search, it helps a lot now.
    Well I didn't know that was a thing.
    I found Fleta but Rab is nonexistent.

RIP Rab 2017

Thanks Greta!
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 29, 2017
    No problem! Don't worry about Rab, he's still there just not with Fleta. I tried to use NPC Search on Rab just for curiosity, but seems like it's impossible to do that on NPC animals.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited January 30, 2017
    @Greta

I think that's because the npc search only lists 'talkable' npc, aka, npcs that have dialog. Since rab only 'talks' to pets, it makes sense why npc search won't work on rab.