Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make solo missions for Zebach/Hasidim

GgiovegaGgiovega
Mabinogi Rep: 600
edited August 10, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Just tried a bit of the new apostle raids with some friends, it's pretty interesting how Hasidim is more mechanic heavy on following roles in order to take it down, but it's a bit bizarre for Zebach as it just feels like any other field raid that one does except relabeled as apostle. Don't get me wrong, I love that it's challenging, especially for hasidim which requires more teamwork and coordination; But it just really falls flat on us when content is released with only hard mode, making it difficult to fulfill all the daily and weekly missions.

I think having something like solo missions for the new apostles would be good as you can design them so they dont fulfill all the daily or weekly orders associated with that apostle but can still help the player get some of it done. It can be implemented under "solo mission" and when clicked you can choose between Girgashiy, Zebach, or Hasidim, and then followed by a confirmation display along with a brief description. They can also have something similar to the tara guards like fellow alban knight npcs be there in case damage needs to be done for the player, or if the player has to keep other alban knights alive to prevent raid failure, i.e. an npc gets trapped in hasidim crystal or gets their hp drained and the player/knights have to free them. For a zebach solo mission, I think having reduced amount of spawns come in but can still pack a punch to the player if they're not careful with taking them out. Plus the solo missions don't have to drop stuff like new apostle materials/eidos so that hard mode can still be preferred. Plus, having solo missions to fight the apostles from the mainstream again just makes it exciting and overall accessible so that more of the player base can enjoy this content, and I really would hate to see people just see it become dead content later on because of that.

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    The lower difficulty would also let people practice and figure out how to combat it. The party I went with died so many times trying to figure out how to counter, block, or dodge his moves. Zebach I found was okay mechanic wise, but really needs a lower difficulty setting for people that aren't strong enough to output large amounts of DPS and those that simple cannot take such a big hit.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Zebach is pure DPS; he's just one huge meat shield you need to hack away at. I do enjoy the crack-speed zombies, simply because they're too hilarious.

As for Hasidim, yeah, he can be hard, but if you get the right people, you can easily tackle it. Although, yes, a solo that could be used for some of the dailies would be ideal.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'd prefer lower difficulties for Hasidim just for Daily Orders.
    As it stands, it seems way too unlikely to ever complete the daily order completely, unless you get lucky and don't need anything involving Purgatory or being the first non-crystalized person during the Trial of Pain.

I mean, you don't NEED to complete the daily order fully, since what used to be Full Completion is now "get the Mid-Bonus", which can be fully done with Girg stuff alone, but... ya'know?

Also lower difficulties would just be nice for practice.
    Zebach boils down to being a huge HP wall with enormous damage reduction with a few attacks that are actually tankable (like the stomp) and many attacks that you just need to never get hit by (his arm swing, the small tombstone attack, the large tombstone attack).

But unless you can single-cycle Hasidim, he's not very worth it, and Zebach is such an enormous durability drain I'd find that hard to be worth it.
    I can't see anyone but those who are in dedicated raid groups ever completing these, at least reliably.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I want them to uncap Evasion after 5+ years of ignoring it just so i can dodge better against Hasidim's charge