Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring back Event Character Cards

MinormeMinorme
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Feedback and Suggestions
A few years back when an event came out, there used to be Limited Edition character cards released with that event, for example the Vocaloid event gave Kaito/Miku or the Halloween character cards. I do understand that most items that would come specifically from character cards have become more accessible, however at the same time, we've lost the ease of change that we could get from those character cards.

Now you'd have to hope for the outfit, a wig or a beauty coupon to change to the appearance of said character. Lets say that you do get a beauty coupon that allows you to change your character to say Miku's appearance, it's a one time use, so if you change that appearance after the event, you've lost it forever. The possibility of people selling a wig of that character after the event would be way lower, and the chances of getting the wig would be next to improbable after the event.

I'm not saying bring back old events or sell old limited event cards, I'm saying bring it back as an option for more newer events rather than letting everyone stay on the gachapon and hope for the item they desire drops, or the appearance modifier drops.

Proof that Limited event character card's existed:
mabinogi.nexon.net/News/all/4/00Fs9

mabinogi.nexon.net/News/archives/16/009ep/project-rm-character-and-pet-cards-distributed

As said earlier, I'm saying Bring back limited event character cards, not old limited event character cards.
  1. Do you want Limited Event Character Cards back?8 votes
    1. Yeah, this seems like an alright idea
       38% (3 votes)
    2. Nah, Gachapon is alright.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Nah, shopping bags with outfits do the same thing.
       63% (5 votes)

Comments

• KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Now im reminded we never have a way to get Lens hair back. unless theyd ever bother buying the licence again.
  • MinormeMinorme
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    You can't get Len's hair back again unless you used a card beforehand or did that card sacrifice thingo when they implemented it to put that stuff onto whichever character you wanted and also apparently a bag for that.

In all honesty, i'm not really seeing limited event bags as often anymore, the bags are only for old holiday events