Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eiry's 10 Years Assisance

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited August 17, 2018 in General Chat
It's been 10 years since she was first introduced to us.

Remember forever.

004BB-86384700-6c5a-4026-a4dc-9729edded463.jpg
violetkittTHICCthighssavelivesGaby5011SyaohartDarkpixie99Pandaninja

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm sure some people still have her. But I would love to see Eiry be put back into use for something.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    she was too pure for this world ;_;
    Kensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I miss Eiry.

My very first spirit weapon. that didn't need service to talk to
    Gaby5011
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Damn, the feels.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Ever since whatever patch introduced the temporary beginner weapon that replaced Eiry, I've always hoped that she may appear in as an NPC or have her in a questline or even a Generation quest. Just for a little bit? Maybe?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    What about Coco? I want her back too! :c

tSoIR6m.png
    TwelievioletkittDarkpixie99
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I remember Eiry. A beginner elf I made waaaay back asked her how to find the Ant Tunnel (for the quest associated with it) and she basically said that she couldn't help them. She was still fun to talk to in the middle of the lonely desert, though!

Also, her either her hair is big or her head is more massive at the top than the bottom. Maybe it's the angle?
    @Fluorette her head is big because she's a little girl
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Eiry, I love you. You're so freaking beautiful. Marry me, if not in this world, but the next, my beautiful angelic Spirit Weapon imouto...
    THICCthighssavelives
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Eiry, I love you. You're so freaking beautiful. Marry me, if not in this world, but the next, my beautiful angelic Spirit Weapon imouto...

Oh i can hear it. Do you?

FBI is coming.
    IyasenuBlissfulkillBronzebreak
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I kept her on my giant for as long as I could, until an update replaced her :(
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Feels to start the day, nice. They should bring her back as a fairy/angel pet.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Syaohart wrote: »

Eiry support puppet?
    KensamaofmariSyaohartDayton
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited August 19, 2018
    Greta wrote: »

Oh i can hear it. Do you?

FBI is coming.

It's okay. Age is but a number, no different than prison being just a room. Though she's older than us, I believe, as spirit weapons merely manifest forms they believe us to be comfortable with. :/
    THICCthighssavelives
  • NeirennNeirenn
    Mabinogi Rep: 490
    Hehe, I still have a couple old chars that still have their Eiry. Those chars were mainly used as mules though, so not much really to them. If I recall the quest to remove Eiry from your possession was at lvl 26 back in the g1 days. Dunno if it got moved around or whatever later on. I also like the Eiry as a support puppet idea, it'd be a cool way to have her back in the game, even if you don't get to chat with her.
    edited August 19, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Syaohart wrote: »

Eiry support puppet?

I'm fine if they give us anything with Eiry.
    Eiry should be marketable for older players.
    From Nexon Japan's community fanimage site. 52aa1635164349a2_1293363283.jpg
    IyasenuKensamaofmari
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    From Nexon Japan's community fanimage site. 52aa1635164349a2_1293363283.jpg

GG no re
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    They should bring her back as an optional ego spirit. Or better yet, MAKE HER THE MASCOT OF THE EVENTUAL (in my dreams) EGO REVAMP. Though my idea for Eiry as a full fledged spirit weapon is that of a morph weapon, like you offer 3 weapons when contracting her and she can use the skill sets of those weapons as an ego.
    Eiry pet/partner.
    Splatulated