Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trading idea

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited August 18, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
4x4/1x1 box that you buy from Walter or the bank its a 2nd inventory that costs gold to get like a personal shop but you put items in once opened it destroyers the box meant for trading lots of items and we can put nx into it or gold by a magnitude of 100m but cant be put onto pets a fantasy life some servers are still dying in my opinion even now while the most players ive seen in months come back to play maybe give them something like the entirety of the game and paying based on how many items people are willing to put into your market sounds like a great addon with the introduction to the auction house if anything i do mean nx trading needs to be a thing a means in game or ignored when players as a thing they completely ignore as in real-world trading they cant possible to deal with all real-world trading and to say its not being done now is retarded but we still have a ban leaning over our heads which is on occasion used players should have a tiny bit more freedom to run the economy the players way and with so much content that basically no ones intrested in because they put 30000$ in the game and then what some one got it on his first try and is selling it for 500m honestly i dont mind there gotchas but they would be so much better if it was linked to the gold sink known as mabinogi maybe we would actually see a outfit gold rush in mabinogi with some being worth millions

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I didn't understand the first sentence...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 19, 2018
    No one understands. Maybe few do. :D He post things with one huge sentences. It's a mess.
    4x4/1x1 box that you buy from Walter or the bank its a 2nd inventory that costs gold to get like a personal shop but you put items in once opened it destroyers the box meant for trading lots of items and we can put nx into it or gold by a magnitude of 100m but cant be put onto pets a fantasy life some servers are still dying in my opinion even now while the most players ive seen in months come back to play maybe give them something like the entirety of the game and paying based on how many items people are willing to put into your market sounds like a great addon with the introduction to the auction house if anything i do mean nx trading needs to be a thing a means in game or ignored when players as a thing they completely ignore as in real-world trading they cant possible to deal with all real-world trading and to say its not being done now is retarded but we still have a ban leaning over our heads which is on occasion used players should have a tiny bit more freedom to run the economy the players way and with so much content that basically no ones intrested in because they put 30000$ in the game and then what some one got it on his first try and is selling it for 500m honestly i dont mind there gotchas but they would be so much better if it was linked to the gold sink known as mabinogi maybe we would actually see a outfit gold rush in mabinogi with some being worth millions

Wait wait wait. So you say that it's -beep- that we don't have an option to trade NX??? Dude... Just admit that you are unable to fund this game and move on. It won't fix economy either, i think this would go even worse with that.
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    edited August 27, 2018
    so your telling me you can fund this game and there 30 grand gotchapons and im not even using punctuation that was the last time someone was willing to even test gotchapons like that back in 2014 and nexon has not once said a word about changing there evil ways so honestly these gotchapons are all im referring too you can keep pets as is but this would get players more then g21 up till rezero was announced tarlach was dead whats and so was Alexina some days so your sense of i dont know what thats killing mabinogi a based game that gets 3 updates if that a year some years we get as little as one update g12 for instance they thrive on events but a system that only helps the company and gets more items in some of these dead servers is a bad idea you people are the reason mabinogi is dying nice you buy vip once a year maybe 2 pets and what like 40 gotchapons big whoop i perfer not to see mabinogi sailing the current corse its taking into death as its only a matter of time this year in fact before 2 very particular anime games are comming out for america players peria chronicles and kurtzpelz now i dont know about you but these 2 sound like way better community games then a game that only thing has going for it is events when you can do basically the same thing and more in peria chronicles down to remaking nao and all of mabinogi i rest my case as in i feel like people dont also realise what playstation dream which will be here soon too is going to destroy and i mean slaughter the video game market in less then a year but with game companies like good ol nexon who never gives us a idea of how there doing and could flake out at a moments notice because we where gone for 6 months and or 5 years mabinogi is going to die and its going to happen soon if they do not add more to this game as a pro who has beaten everything and has mills and or not bills in clothes and years of playing this game i just dont want to see this game go ok ok and basically that is all i mean as from how i view it there live stream is a free way to try and get views but they ultimatly have no say in development of mabinogi na not even tweaking the events to make them all more enjoyable and make these party servers feel a bit more like party servers like they always marketed them selves to be and what better way then giving a means so players dont have to shovel out 30 grand per each one of these 3 gotcha pons on top of at max 100$ for the stupid doll bags to get them all because mabinogis rng is so broken even down to there gotchapons but they never want to remove maybe for our server alone when there spamming us with 2 events we had over 30x per month to the point the game as in tarlach is dead year around besides a few points durring the year so 6/12 months are full of content events but there isnt enough in mabinogi being some one whos beaten it and only is in it for all the new outfits and event stuff i own every new item just because the gold is so consitrated i make mills a day even so but with no players buying gotchapons and next to none of the rare items enter the game in the first place that theres 5 of them in the entire server if that being some one with surplus 20m gold checks i can never find in say march when they bring a out of the blue gotcha with next to no one buying and me being a 100% free player
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What I interpreted from the opening post is that the economy is rigged by players who buy items from the web shop destroying the livelihood on servers. The game is also degraded due to no legal system of trading the company's currency among players. Currency that is solely meant to only be used in the company's web shops.
    As a result, players who play for free are driven away from the game using basic economic factors.

I'm doing my best to try to interpret this.

Unfortunately, this is less legible than the American President's way of speech.
    BronzebreakSplatulated
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    -snip-

I think the point is that no-one is going to take you or your suggestions seriously when you don't.
    If you don't spend the time to format, but would rather rant and cuss people out, you lose all potential discussion and it becomes a mud-slinging competition. You also lose all credibility, and just become 'that guy' in every argument.

Trust me, you won't win against an entire forum. Especially with some of the people here.

I even started to 'decode' your 'message' and format it for others, but that's not really the point I'm tryna make, now is it?