Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

question about posting here

LinisterLinister
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
in Town Square
Well, came back and found that my post here for a suggestion had been moved to the incomplete/more details needed sub-thread(?) and from there its pretty much not editable. Didn't think the suggestion required that much more detail, and don't really expect anything would develop, but still curious what the rules are on how that post got there, a random stroke from a mod I assume...

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited August 23, 2018
    Feedback or suggestions should not be moved to the incomplete bug forum. That was moderator ignorance, not your mistake. Personally, I would remake my own suggestion thread here, where it belongs. But thats up to you on what you do.

I see there is a new subforum now. Should be able to edit your topic.