Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wand Stance with Appearance Scroll bug

KrissmasKrissmas
Mabinogi Rep: 2,070
edited August 23, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
What happens: Wands with an appearance scroll do not change stances when stance card is activated (Unsure if limited to this specific appearance scroll)
What should happen: The stance should change!

Video

Both wands are Celtic Tribolt

IGN: Krissjs
Server: Mari

Comments

• LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    edited August 25, 2018
    The wand appearance scrolls also break other wands, I tried it on a Tikka Wood Healing wand, and the animation also stopped working. Hope they fix this soonish, I need to stand with my cookies in style!

-edit-

Turns out, the Foxtail Wand appearance scroll uses the stance as intended. Seems to maybe be just certain scrolls? For sure the cookie ones.