Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Decrease Advancement Test score targets

ErikaErika
Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
edited August 23, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I've been trying to do some of the Dan rank tests, and have hit a dead-end with doing Defense Dan 3. No matter how many times I try, it's been impossible for me to get even one SS rank.

A lot of these tests rely on random luck with enemy AI and zero lag... and with the short timeframe for completing the tasks, it's often not enough to get enough points for SS rank. With Defense Dan, the only way to get enough points is to get the enemies to use Defense often enough for you to break through with Smash. However, I've not once been able to get them to use Defense often enough.

Perhaps this isn't an issue at for KR, where they don't experience latency issues like we do (and I feel really sorry for the EU players here trying to do these tests), but latency is a HUGE problem with doing these tests, besides the reliance upon enemy AI.

My suggestion? The point requirements should be decreased a bit. Perhaps a 1,000 point decrease for each target. I think that should make them all doable, even for those with worse latency issues than I.

Comments

• NinzerkerNinzerker
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Healing with a maximum of 1 charge every second and a half max, I too would appreciate a bit of a reprieve
    Or perhaps a weekly day of free attempts at the very least.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Just try human mag dan 3, that particular dan is pure hell.