Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chainsaw appearance scrolled weapon no animation?

WonderWeaselWonderWeasel
Mabinogi Rep: 925
in Help
So I got a chainsaw appearance scroll in the gacha, used it on a weapon and there's no animation like the one that's displayed on the site? Friend said I needed to get the one handed blunt stance for it to work, so I bought that and it still doesn't work. Does only the actual weapon have the animation or does it only work with the new outfit? Anybody know?

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    It's a longshot, but you can contact a lawyer and sue them for false advertisement.
    Sherri
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    What even is the chainsaw. An axe? A sword?
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    TNinja wrote: »
    What even is the chainsaw. An axe? A sword?

It is in the blunt section of the Auction House.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I think all 3 new weapons are 1h blunts
  • NaxosNaxos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    My guess is the Weapon itself have the animation, the scroll version does not. Dont take my word for it though, that's a guess.
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Eh, i assumed they just messed up the advertisement, i heavily doubted that the Appearance would also give my Weapon the Animation.

Still love how the first reaction is "SUE THEM!" XD