Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Should be able to dye Rem/Ram wig ribbon

SunfallSkySunfallSky
Mabinogi Rep: 750
in Feedback and Suggestions
So I have to admit I don't know much about game development and I haven't the slightest clue if this will be an easy fix or not, but I'm kind of disappointed you can't dye that part of their wigs. I just found this out yesterday after spending a few mil on Ram's wig, and I'm not crazy about leaving the ribbon purple because it'll stick out too much. It doesn't match anything I own and have dyed, but I love Rem and Ram's hairstyle so I want to keep the wig still. I guess I'm just curious A.) Why we can't dye it? and, B.) If that can be changed?

Also wondering if anyone else ran into a similar situation? I guess it's mostly my fault for just assuming that part could be dyed, but I do find it strange that we can't. The Lily wig from the MMO junkie event was completely dyeable, and Asuna's ALO wig is too. Anyway I appreciate you coming to my Ted Talks, and have a good evening!