Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Should I get another Permanent Puck?

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in Help
This is just a quick question, I only need a few opinions on this :D I got a Perma Puck from the Re:Zero boxes. Now I'm debating whether I should spend my coupons on something else, or get another Permanent Puck to sell or give to one of my alts.

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Pandaninja wrote: »
    This is just a quick question, I only need a few opinions on this :D I got a Perma Puck from the Re:Zero boxes. Now I'm debating whether I should spend my coupons on something else, or get another Permanent Puck to sell or give to one of my alts.

Short of its limited activation time, it is unequivocally the best support puppet, and even its flaw is negligible IMO (I rarely run dungeons or SMs for almost 4 hours in a day).

I'd make another perm and sell it in a few years, though keep in mind that I'm sure many will attempt to do the same.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Isn't it a Counseling Program Yui just re-skinned?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Helsa wrote: »
    Isn't it a Counseling Program Yui just re-skinned?

Other than the Yui not having a time limit (and likewise being always active, rather than having a toggle) and the Puck puppet not replacing the Trade Imp chatter like Yui does, they're basically the same.

They both can show minimaps, orb locations, and the correct dungeon orb and they both have their own special attack skill.

Well, it's also half as wide as a Yui, I guess.